Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just another love song..



Well, it's just another love song, playin' again and again
"i need inspiration, not just anotehr negotiation"

been lingering and standing stil
my heart beasts fast no one could feel

i just need a hand from above

tellin' me what is well worth

mesmerized by the charming moments you gave me
but i just want to be simple and comfortable in your arms

why does human can be so cruel
finding the truth to becarefull is what i shouldnt do?

maybe i'm just silly to show you that, it leads to disagreements and i feel like a fool
i wonder if you will look at my pictures into my eyes and think of me ?
is there a moment your feelings were true?
i dont hope it's just a habit being around
cause these words hurt me like an arrow in my heart

i will let you do whatever you feel now, cause i know one day you'll find it wasnt what you wanted, it is not a rebound
i dont want a rebound

i know you dont feel good too
but we will soon come to our senses
i hope i can the courage to do that

when is the right time ...

mood: gloomy, confused

No comments: