Monday, November 28, 2011

Tokyo Rising :Just Something I Like About

Tokyo Rising | Palladium Boots

I am the absolute princess of procrastination, (Bite Me)

I haven't even tried heading to the department store yet for fear that I will blurt out 'excuse me miss, do you have a perfume that smells as though you've captured Audrey Hepburn's elegance, Christian Slater's badassness and Joni Mitchell's free spirit then distilled it all and put it in a pretty little bottle?'

Actually that's a whole new dilemma. Being the magpie that I am, I'm always drawn to perfumes if they come in charming packaging. I'm not so superficial that if I found a scent I loved in an awful bottle that I wouldn't buy it, It's just that if I found an average fragrance in an amazing bottle I'd buy five...

No comments: