Friday, November 11, 2011

Amo você


This 2012
Before 2012 started, I promised myself that this year, things will get much better. I have big plans and intend to fulfill them ...

● Enroll myself for driving license. Which i never thought of it. Bravery first, worries afterwards.
● Shift to a different area.
● More sales for real estate
● Grow my hair longer than I ever had my whole life.
● Spend the New Year's Eve with my boo.
● Maintain 88.18 lbs all throughout.(okays, maybe slightly gain a little weight would be purrfect) :)
● Spend more time with my friends.
● Be the best with what I do.
● Forgive and forget.
● Save money.
● Sketching my dreams and turn them into reality
● Spend my 26th birthday with a totally different celebration. A get away perhaps. ;)
● Exercise regularly.
● Learn how to speak fluent mandarin and Fookien.
● Go out on dates with sweet pea. :p
● learn to swim, at the least, to float so i wont drown.
● Take more pictures and write more journals.
● Live a life the way I want. :)

No comments: