Monday, November 28, 2011

My Heart Will Go On..

My dearest darling,

I'm not sure what happened.

I'm not sure what I could have done differently.

Sure, I neglected you sometimes - but I swear, baby, I loved you.

I wanted us to be together forever. I had plans, baby. Big plans, that we'd live out our lives together. Maybe as a threesome, but you know? I'm cool. It would have been amazing. A rock solid relationship that would have been the envy of all our friends. I knew you'd be there waiting for me, patiently, ready to go at a moment's notice.

And now? Now, you've gone away from me, and it's been made clear that you aren't coming back. That we'll never spend all those hours together on the weekend, or discreetly every time we party. That our relationship is over, that we're truly not going to be spending those precious moments together.

I still hold out hope that you'll somehow, some way, come back to me and be a part of my life. Be part of what we once were.

I miss you, baby. I don't want to replace you, but you've left me no choice.

Good bye, sweet Follie Follie stack of hearts necklace. We had something special, and now it's gone.

Yours until the Heart4Heart new collections arrive,

Minxy

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3