Friday, November 11, 2011

Silly Side of Minxy : Somethings That Say "Love" More Than A Cheesy Hallmark Card


Based on my field research, love is also:

Hating all the sci fi movies. You can be so positive and supportive with anyone else in the world, sorry for falling asleep again and again while watching star wars.(In general, the snuggling part was awesome)

Having burgers, desserts, butter and jelly jam sandwiches with more jelly than you could ever, in good conscience, put on for yourself. They're love-calories -- they totally don't count! Besides, even if your thighs have a little jiggle, at least there'll be someone gazing at them with urgent desire.

Sharing your childhood. Most people would rather be partying than have to listen yet again to the song your dad used to sing with you. One person not only wants to hear it, but will sing it with you every night.

Remembering to order your sandwich with no lettuce, double onions, no tomatoes. Seriously, dude, you eat like a freak. :P

Not saying anything about the goatee. One blessed day you'll realize how truly wicked it looks. :P

Eating all your fried favorites and desserts but no no to all fruits (okays, besides to name a few: watermelon, mango.. Durian..and emm watermelon? . How can you not like fruits?!

Holding my hand while falling asleep. I want my space while sleeping, but a hand hold means, "I'm happy to be sleeping next to you."
Although you'll be happy to know that every single night I still jump into bed, @ starkers (sometimes), then chatter my teeth melodramatically and tell the stuffed animals I'm cold for at least ten minutes before bed. To combat this, I've started sleeping under the covers or with my pajamas, though, at least.

when you've moved to separate sides of the bed and you feel a little foot searching for yours under the covers in the middle of the night. Mmmmm, love is good stuff.

Also, judging by this list, apparently love is at least 50% food 50% snoggling. Sounds about right to me. Forget the grand cinematic gestures and epic monologues -- what is love to you guys?

No comments: