Sunday, May 25, 2008

Teardrops On My Guitar

He looks at me, i fake a smile so he won't see
That i want and i'm needin everything that we should be
I bet she's beautiful, that girl he thinks about
And she's got everything that i ahve to live without
He talks to me, i laugh 'cause it's so damn funny
That i can't even see anyone when he's with me
I wonder if he knows he's all i think about at night

He's the reason for the etardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me whishin on a whishing star
He's the song in the car i keep singing, dont know why I do?

He walks by me. can he tell that i can't breathe?

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car i keep singing dont know why i do..
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

No comments: