Tuesday, May 27, 2008

always be my baby..

We were as one bay..
For a moment in time..
And it seemed everylasting..
That you would always be mine..
Now you wan to be free
So i'm lettin you fly..
Cause even deep inside my heart will die
Everynight sadly i cried..
How i wish our love will never die...

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, dont you know that it's hurting me
But darling, you'll always be my baby..
And i choose to linger on..
Even how hard i have to try..
Jealousy keeping me aside..
Feeling hopeless i cant deny..
How i wish you will ever change..
Time can't erase a feeling this strong..
No way, you're never gonna shake me

Now i ain't gonna cry , no
And i wont ever beg you to stay
If you're determind to leave , boy
I will not stand in your way

I know how you feel for the attentions boy,
when you days and your nights get a littlebit colder
but dont you feel it's wrong boy
the little things you did killing me inside
No way, you can never fake it
believe me it's only a matter of time..
because you'll always be my baby...

minxy : feeling blue.. if only i can have the stars.. i would be happy.. maybe..

No comments: