Monday, December 26, 2011

Sweetest Girl.. because 25 to life is no joke



You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast-and you'll eventually lose someone u love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt- because every sixty seconds u spend upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back

I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left.

There will be a new chapter

No comments: