Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Beautiful Ripple Effect

I know that when others around me need help, I want to do anything I can to be of service. I never view it as an inconvenience; rather, it is an honor for me to be able to assist someone in their time of need. For some reason, though this never applies to me. I have been through a warrior's journey on this in the last few years...I have had to learn how to ask for help and accept it without feeling that terrible discomfort that comes from receiving someone's gift of time/energy/assistance. How do you feel when someone helps you - totally selflessly - when you REALLY need it? When you are totally on your knees, and you NEED help. Do you ever struggle with the tiny voice that feels like a (ok, I'm just going to say it...) burden (EEK!). Or maybe a feeling of (err..) shame to show how vulnerable you are? I admit it...I'm still struggle with this...but it's getting better





My eyes..

burn from cuteness..<3


People throw rocks at things that shine. The truth of the matter is, happiness isn’t a constant. You get fleeting glimpses of it when the rest of the time, you’re fighting for those moments. But those moments are what makes it all worth it -

minxy's fav quote "Yeah, I’m pretty sure I want to buy everything in that shop!"

strawberry soda + French fries = Love.

No comments: