Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A letter to someone I miss.

Dear you,

You've been gone for nearly 6 years now. And I really do miss you. I know that everyone thinks I don't, but that's because I cover it up by acting like I'm angry at you and that I loathe everything about you. I don't. In fact, it turns out we are basically the same person. We look the same, dress the same, talk the same, think the same, we even eat the same. You're coming back now, and it took me a while to adjust to that thought, because for a little while I was the special unique one in the family. I'm going to be honest here, simply because you'll never read this, but I thought my life was far better off without you. Now I realize it wasn't, and won't ever be. We are two peas in a pod, whether we like it or not. And I would have terribly liked it if you had been there to give me some guidance, you live inside me after all. I'm just hoping that you will be here to stay no matter what, everything will go back together again, and we can forget all of the things that happened. But seriously, I do love you. I do miss you.

Love Sydney xx


Every time it rains, I'll catch the raindrops..

No comments: