Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The 4s and 9s ;3



4 Turn-offs
The Non-chivalry-type
The unnecessary rudeness
The disrespect for others
The condescending tone to others.


9 things about myself.

Well if you want to know something about me, i’d hope you’d ask me, but I’ll give 9 FACTS THAT MANY DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I’m a very sexual person. Although I don’t think about sex all the time, if I’m with someone, I’m a bit promiscuous. I love touching skin, feeling another persons body, their heat, their heart, their smell. I love biting, and kissing, and … OKAYY.. I’m done with number 1… <3LOL.

2. I don’t adjust my panty line in public. I think it’s kind of rude, and weird. I highly doubt immediate adjustments are really THAT necessary, that you could just walk to the ladies and have it done.

3. I’m obsessed with love. My blog knows this, but people in my life don’t. I don’t promote it. Although most of my facebooks status are lyrics to songs.

4. I’m actually insecure with my body. I know “you look beautiful” but I still have a fear someone’s going say “wow this skinny ass thinks she’s hot, she’s just bones, some people need to keep clothes on”

5. I like to be weird. Normal is so boring, I use to have a quote I lived by, it’s changed now but I’m still in love with this quote; Lifes to short to be normal. Being different is so much more fun, so much more invigorating, so much more alluring, so much more… YOU… <3

6. I’m a typical Asian, and I love that about myself.

7. Facebook is actually a place where I’m scared to express myself. I feel all the “friends” staring at my page, I mostly post pictures and write status of songs I like.

8. I hate texting, I miss phone calls, a voice is so much more alluring than a text. I love video calls too <3

9. I find it so attractive when someone can take charge. When someone can kiss me, when someone can tell me what to do, when someone can sit on top of me and kiss me. Leadership is sexy, and a lot of people are intimidated by me cause I’m not shy and petite. Don’t be scared to tempt me a little, I’ll probably find you more attractive (LOLz)

minxy: Happy new year!

No comments: