Sunday, January 22, 2012

beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice.



And.. it's a Saturday night and I've been staring at the screen for the past 45 minutes, thinking about what to write, listening to songs that I think might inspire me somehow, waiting for a movie to finish charging but the internet is deadly slow, looking at my cellphone and wondering if you'll call me. It's just awkward.

At this point, all I do is ask..
Why did I have to.. ?
What am i gonna do to pass my time?

Now I'm listening to Mayday Parade, I wish I could write a song, a good song, and give it to someone to sing it, and everytime you hear it, you'll think of me.

"And she thinks she'll be my tourniquet, as the record on my stereo plays her favorite song for two whole days, and the drag stretched out for miles and miles, and what she'd give for one more smile, and how she hoped he missed her CAUSE GOD, she missed how he would kiss her"

"Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight"

Moving on... my internet is in its slowest motion ever tonight, when I need it the most, cus if I don't watch a movie or something, I'll start writing silly stuffs on my blog...

Is this motion everlasting or do shutter pass in the night ?

beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice!

No comments: