Thursday, November 6, 2008

The world means everything to me, and you are my world..


Feeling restless lately, i'm lucky to have u.

Wished that you could cheer me up
a little.. sometimes i don't know where i stand in your life, the importance of my appearance still leave me in doubts, i really wanna know you better..

You might think i know it all, or should i had knew it better, but from the bottom of my fragile
heart, i don't...

You might think i'm stupid n dumb, but i'snt all girls supposed to be loved and taken
care of like pearls and precious stones?

I wish to be the only one in your eyes and mind you think off, trust and belive in..

The only girl you will see in your sight as i had for you...

There are more than a thousand words i wanna say from my mouth to you each time we met, i enjoyed the silenced we had at time when i stare into your eyes..

I dont feel love when im not close to you, i hope from msges you could warm my lonely soul..

I cherished every moment we met, but dislike everytime we leave..

It breaks my heart when i know you care but you have turned to others..

It breaks my heart when i know u bleed...

everytime you look into another girls' eyes, i wanna ask.. what do you see in them? rather than me?

Lastly i wanna ask... : Do you see me..?

No comments: