Thursday, November 13, 2008

i just wanna be with you.. everyday in my life..♥


sorry you have to put things up for me
sorry about ur waitings for me
sorry for taking care of me

sorry about ur worries for me

sorry that you have to sacrifice for me

sorry that i cant help to love you so much

sorry i didnt be as good as you want
sorry i'm not perfect for you

sorry i didnt mean to throw temper at you
sorry i used to think you were bad
sorry i know you like attentions
sorry i cant keep up with u and girls
sorry i didnt mean to say those words
sorry i know you worry for my safety

sorry i aint there for you
sorry is the least i can do

sorry i promise to make it up to you

sorry I'm So in Love with you

sorry i need ur attention so badly
sorry i hated when you didnt care about me

sorry i'm just afraid to be lonely

sorry i need ur kisses everyday

sorry i need to hear you say : I love you...

belle: everythign will be just fine ..right...?

2 comments:

kevinpnp said...

Do you know that the word 'Sorry' is one of the hardest thing to say... Hehe...

♥ ★。•SydneyMinxy♥•。★ said...

yes.. that is why im saying it in here once and for all.. Thank you for ur comment on my blog =)