Friday, March 23, 2012

A letter to my soulmate.

So, I was a bit confused about this one, I suppose my boyfriend is still my crush... Right?
I'm just going with that he is because I still get butterflies when I'm with him :)

Dear Chun Min,

Honestly, where do I even begin with you? You were someone who came into my life at just the right time, and then you surprised me by being the best person I know. You make me a better person just by being around you and I can't quite figure out how I went about things before you came around. I love your bad jokes, I love the way your eyes scrunch up when you smile, I love your hugs and I love that you don't judge anyone for anything. You're the person I want to talk to at the end of a good day and you're the person I want to talk to at the end of a bad day, you always know exactly what to say and when. You bring so much happiness into every aspect of my life. I love you I love you I love you.

Happy Birthday!

<33 Me

No comments: