Thursday, March 1, 2012

A letter to my parents.

Dear Mum and Dad,

I don't really know where to start, seeing as we have 26 years of history to look over. However, I think I can sum it all up nicely by saying how absolutely amazing you are, you are both so supportive of every single thing that I do. You believe in me when even I don't, you've made me laugh in some of the worst times, and you've made me a stronger person by showing me the world (even the not so great parts of it). I'm so proud to be able to call you my parents. I love you both so much. Forever and always.

Love,
Syd
xxxx

Specially to my beloved Mummy,

It's my birthday today. Every single year for the past 24 years, i would kiss you on the cheeks and tell you that "i love you", Thank you for bringing me into this world. I can never do this anymore, but secretly knowing you'llll be looking down on me from heaven, i missed you deeply. You'll always be in my heart, i never want to forget how you look.

Always and forever, Mummy i love you.

No comments: