Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Slightly Mushy Ramblings



Here's to the moments where we didn't think about right and wrong. Where we just lived, crossed our fingers, and hoped for the best.




The truth hurts because it's real #26



I wish I could be less afraid of failure.
I wish I could find my wings.
I wish I knew what I wanted out of life.
I wish I would stop holding myself back.

Time to stop wishing and start doing.




It makes me mad when someone says "I miss you." good, you should miss me. I’m absolutely miss-able. But it's you, you're choosing everyday not to be with me. So if you miss me, I don't care. I don't miss you.




You're afraid to do things or try something new, but in the end, if you don't take those chances, you're going to shut out the best things in life.




I am actually the luckiest girl in the world ;)


Who am I kidding. I'm too stubborn to not do what I want. #NOMTOMBOUT



The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you smile. But I think what's better than that is finding someone who does it all because he wants to see you happy.

No comments: