Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A letter to my best frien.

This actually took me a little while to figure out who my best friend was. Now, don't laugh at me, but I struggle with these kinds of things. I have a number of friends who I love to the moon and back, and I class them all as my best friends. However I did narrow this down to one person who's made my life so much better, and who I would call on for help if I was in a whole lot of trouble.

Dear Mayprilz,

As you well know I'm not the kind of person who tells people exactly how I feel about them whether it's good or bad or anywhere in between. So, I feel as though I need to tell you how much better you make my life! We met during the high school years dated a decade ago and bonded over having to be I'm your relationship adviser and you're the good pair of ears, besides having fun and sticking up for each other in conjunction with our completely not-right sense of humor. You've made me a better person in nearly every way, you're always there for me in good times and bad, you're basically my soul mate. So thank you for being with me through every up, and every down, thank you for our girly sleepovers and late nights on the town, thank you for the spontaneous sushi box dates and for listening to me cry, laugh and love. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much and I can't wait until we're old and complaining about things while getting blue rinse put in our hair <3

No comments: