Thursday, December 18, 2008

to you..

knowing that no matter what i said it doesnt matter to you anymore..
it doesnt matter for me for these 2 yrs plus,everytime i know u are interested in younger girls it breaks my heart into many pieces, but i swear on my grave i never did unloyal to you or as u claimed "cheated" . Maybe it's because you stranded me from everything i tend to bounced back. I admit i was wrong, and really sorry if things i've done wrong and made you bleed, evertime i try my very best to make it up for you.

Just.. sometimes life is so unfair when u were cruel, i still give in ; when i have made mistakes, it will just register deep in ur mind.. are'nt relatinship is about give and take? I have already gave in so much, and i never regret not even a single bit. As for you , seems like i really have do you so wrong... i'm really speechless. I thought we could make it, but we didnt. In here, i sincerly wish you happy with your life without me. I have said what i want to say, i dont bother what people think of me because i dont have to explaint to them.

god bless.

Happy chinese new year in penang and send my regards to your family.


我很快乐 请不要再说爱我 别再触碰我心里还未伤愈的角落 习惯一个人的我
并不是缺你不可 如果你是爱我的 就别让自己再犯错 我已经把失去的当成了一种收获


i know you are better without me