Sunday, December 7, 2008

i will be right here

Your life is not a desaster, now all i have is just sweet memorise of us
I swear i nv was unfaithfull, all i have is you, and all i have lost now is you..

Really wanna go out tonight, I never used to go out without you
Not sure I remember how to
Nothing feels right when I'm not with you
Sick of putting make up and feeling beautiful
Taking them off cause I feel a fool
Trying to dress up when I'm missing you
i wanna feel safe the only way is to lay, with nothing but your t-shirt on
I know i gotta be strong but, I'm really hurting now that your gone
I thought maybe my life will be better
I couldn't get past the door
Now I don't know if I'm ever really gonna let you go
And I couldn't even sis still for a moment
stripped down torn up about it

Cause I miss you baby

I'm not okay, i'm regretting, i realised i really love you
I really feel like a fool, sitting down here wondering where are you..
If only we can start all over again, but i know it's not possible
From your eyes u asked me out, i felt as if i will never be in you life again..
Now all i can do is wait for the day of forgiveness
Even i have to take many years to , i will ..

No comments: